PLM FOR THE AEROSPACE & DEFENCE INDUSTRY
Aerospace manufacturers must find innovative ways to minimize costs and cut time to market, while optimizing product performance. Aerospace OEMs are increasingly relying on global partners to share risks and maximize product development and manufacturing expertise.
The Business Challenges
Record Setting Production
Innovate with Flat Budgets
Our Solutions for Aerospace & Defence
Aerospace is probably the first and most significant industry that embraced and developed PLM. Dassault Systèmes 3DEXPERIENCE platform solutions are tailored exclusively for Aerospace & Defence. Break down the traditional barriers between teams, divisions, partners, suppliers and customers to enable collaboration for creating truly innovative products. PLM equips individuals with the technology to define, communicate, collaborate, and predict how designs will perform so they can be optimised before they are built.
Integrate engineering processes from the proposal phase downstream through engineering, manufacturing, and all the way to delivery. Discover the values of the Engineered to Fly solution:
- Driven and controlled execution for secure intellectual property (IP) while collaborating with multiple original equipment manufacturers (OEMs)
- Enhanced operational efficiency leveraging real-time project execution, predefined templates and automated processes
- Digital continuity optimised with dedicated solutions for each major design class, covering processes from design engineering to manufacturing and production
Earlier and better testing provides significant benefits for programs. Avoiding late discoveries of flaws or failures in aerospace systems and vehicles preserves brand image, avoids cost overruns and missed delivery dates. Discover the values of Test to Perform:
- Meet entry into service (EIS) targets with global Virtual and Physical Test monitoring
- Mitigate risks to ensure safety and maintain brand image using more Virtual Tests prior to Physical Tests
- Improve product robustness and accelerate design maturity with live, multi-disciplinary simulations
- Use Test “Cockpit” to support lean test governance for scheduling and monitoring results to performance targets
- Test with the right quality and fidelity through the entire test pyramid
Ensuring your company can execute upon the commitments made in your plan begins with analysing sufficient alternatives to have confidence in your offer or proposals’ fidelity and accuracy. Discover the values of the Winning Program solution:
- Win more business in competitive markets
- Improve program definition and delivery to improve capability vs. cost trade-offs
- Simplify the management of program and system complexity
- Communicate the complexity and nature of the concept
- Transform requirements into alternative solutions
- Explore best alternative design
Why choose Intratech as your PLM partner?
Aerospace continues to be a strong market area for Intratech, as we support leading OEMs and Tier 1 companies in their use and development of PLM. Intratech are not only experienced in developing and supporting PLM systems within leading aerospace companies, we are also able to offer engineering services to provide engineering design and analysis outsource.
Built on customer referral, Intratech really believe that experience matters. We work hard for our customers, offering a refreshing opportunity to discover how PLM can work for the aerospace industry.